Saturday, September 30, 2006
Progress
Today Abra put on her cardigan by herself -- yeah Abra -- and thanks Liz! I know you have been practicing this. I have to admit though it was more about Abra not wanting me to touch her and less about her wanting to be independent. Abra has an infection in her finger and today I had to lance it to get the infection out, needless to say Abra was less than pleased and then only wanted to avoid me. However the fact that she was ABLE to orient the sweater was amazing!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Vicky, Interesting that she put on her sweater by herself. She is one determined gal!
How did you ever get her to sit and allow you to lance her finger??
Dear Liz
I got her to sit by sitting on her :-O
Desperate measures but trying to cajole her into complying was not working....
It only took a second once I had her in place.
That's what I thought! Or the papoose...
Post a Comment