Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Bowling with a boy

Today Abra and I went Bowling. Abra usually enjoys this event, but today she was especially happy. She was full of smiles and giggles. We bowled with the Club Quest group which consists of all boys except for Hayley. There was one boy that Abra was especially enamored with. She would look at him and smile and smile. He wanted to teach her his bowling techniques, so he helped her get her ball and helped set it up on the bowling ramp. He began to tell her his techniques, she just looked up at him with a smile listening contently and when he was finished, they pushed her ball off the ramp down the lane. She was so proud of herself and of her bowling partner, they had hit all but one ball down! Way to go! Throughout the event she would look his was a giggle and smile.. I think Abra has a crush on a boy! Colleen and Nichole took pictures trying to capture the sparks. I am really hoping they turn out!~ Ashley.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Vicky,
Very cute! I wish I could have been there!
Lately, she does seem to be more interested in people/students. Today, on the track, Tim walked up to her and kept trying to say HI. He touched her shoulder and she looked at him, cocked her head to one side and said HI. It was interesting.