I want to take a moment to appreciate the teachers in Abra's life over the past two years. I talk a lot about Liz Bullard and her work with Abra goes without saying.
Today I'd like to appreciate Christine Johnson and Wendy Harrison for their insight and mentorship as they think about my daughter and how to direct each new step in her education, their caring and thoughtfulness are appreciated very much.
I would like to thank Audra her occupational therapist for all of her creativity and for leading us down a path that has opened Abra up to many new food choices
I would like to thank Cheryl who has known Abra since she was three and who is once again her speech therapist, Cheryl has a unique perspective having known Abra all of her life.
Finally, there is Fran Bussard who is the brilliant mind with answers to all of our behavioral questions. I have never in my life known someone who is so in step with what they do. Thank you Fran for guiding us through all the challenging quagmires we encounter.
Sunday, May 13, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment