Saturday, May 19, 2007

Shopping at Target

I took Abra to Target in Watsonville today

She got out of the car (new surroundings)
Abra "I am going bowling"
Me "No, no bowling today"
Abra "I am daddy"
Me "No , no daddy today, you are going shopping"
Abra " I am going to the store"
Me "yes, we are going to the store"
Abra " My moms name is Vicky, I live at 4500 Soquel Drive, my telephone number is 831-+465-8622
(We are now deep into the store)
Abra (touching a nighty) "shirt wear"
Me "that is a night shirt"
Abra (moving on) " shirt wear" (this time a turquoise shirt (too big))
Me "Abra you can't try this on here" (Abra is disrobing - or trying to)
Abra " bathroom"
Me "the bathrooms are at the front"
Abra "Car, keys go
Me " okay let's go"

It was fun, I ned to teach Abra how to wait in line at a crowded store (it was packed), we left, but WOW, great interactions :-)

No comments: