Thursday, April 03, 2014

Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Abra and I went to a day program to check it out with mom, but for sure she did not like the place. She hit me with her light rider and kicked attempted to kick the lady showing us around. I noticed she does not like the feeling of a building where it seems empty or almost like a warehouse feeling. When we go to museums with that environment feeling she gets aggressive and wants to leave. After the day program we went on a train ride in Sunnyvale.




After the train ride she was in such a good mood I thought I'd challenge myself by having her sit in the front seat with me as we drove towards home.

And she did amazing!!!! 

2 comments:

Vicky said...

Abra LOVES the front seat. I rented a truck once with a bench seat and she was so happy!!!

Vicky said...

Abra LOVES the front seat. I rented a truck once with a bench seat and she was so happy!!!