Tuesday, April 01, 2014

Sunday, March 30, 2014

We drove up to San Francisco planning on going to the California Academy of Science but the line was so long we decided to go to the Botanic Garden instead.  When we got in line Abra was so upset she started licking me and told me she wanted to kick me.  I held her hand and tried to talk to her about the process of the line and how we were almost there. Finally we made it through the line. I had her pay for the tickets and as we were waiting for the lady to process everything Abra grabbed a brochure attempt to put it in her mouth then threw it on the ground.  I had her pick it up and put it away. When we were close to the gate and in our view she wanted to leave but once we started walking around she calmed down and seemed to enjoy the garden








We walked around for an hour got a little lost but it was a great place because the place was so big there weren't too many people around. She was able to walk ahead of me and go where she wanted. I just followed her for the most part. Great day!!!

No comments: