Thursday, November 28, 2013

Today is Thanksgiving Day and Abra was a little confused because there was no school but we tried to do fun stuff even though everything was closed. I asked her what she wanted to do today and she names it off "mall" "Jamba juice" "bowling" "center" "train" etc. I told her everything was closed because it was Thanksgiving and she took it really well. I told her we can go for a drive but we will go and say hi to some friends first. We went by two of our friends house to say "Happy Thanksgiving" and she just wanted to be in and out, ready for the car ride by pulling my arm and saying bye many times. We stopped by my place and went into my room. She laid on my bed and I jumped on it. She started laughing and asking for more. We went on a car drive up to Big Basin and drove back down went to the wharf and went home. She had a great day with no behaviors. Awesome day! And fun times!!

No comments: