Saturday, November 30, 2013

Friday November 29, 2013 Train ride
We started the day off by going to Watsonville to pick up Abra ' s pants that were being hemmmed. She did great going there and going to Sunnyvale with the windows down. I wanted to get her lunch before we went on a train ride so we can take the train further but the place was not open :( so we ended up going to the train. When we were purchasing the tickets Abra wanted to push the buttons and help out. I messed up so i had to "over correct" her. She was not happy and in the middle of it walked away from me and tried to grab someone's glasses. I was successfully able to block her and have her help me out again to purchase tickets also letting her know that she needs to have safe hands as well as letting her know that it hurts people when.she does that to them. I prompted Abra to get the tickets and change which she kept sighing as she was doing it. We had to wait for the train for about 20 minutes and Abra did great waiting while we talked about being safe. On the way back we missed the train and had to wait an hour but also did great eating her chips and smoothie.


Saturday, November 20th 201  MOVIE DATE!!

We did something different today, we went to the movies and saw "Frozen" in the theaters. We snuck in Jamba Juice and Lay's chips so it kept her company for half the movie, and once she was done she wanted to go to the car. I gave her a timer and told her we would go to the car once the movie was done. She touched her shirt a few times but I ignored it she was laughing the whole time the movie was going on and did great. Abra was working for a drive after the movie and she did amazing so we drove up to Half Moon Bay and back.


No comments: