Monday, January 20, 2014

Today is Martin Luther Kings birthday so we are out of school. We went to the Gilroy outlets looking for pants. We went early enough to park really close and went to 4 different stores and bought 4 pairs of pants. Abra did so great changing, waiting, getting help and paying. So proud of her. After the outlets we went to Jamba Juice and I think I got her the wrong drink because she did not want it. She even attempted to hit the girl next to her so I had her switch seats with me. She did ask for costco first thing in the morning so I told her we will not be going there anymore. She also had to be safe and she did fine after. We came back to Santa cruz and walked East cliff.
We almost walked to our destination with safe hands and shirt on my she attempted to take off her shirt once out of the whole walk which is amazing! Abra did ask for a cable car ride but it wasn't open yet so she made another choice instead.   Over all she had a great day shopping and in the sun and going to the mall.

No comments: